Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MIscellaneous spending and saving.

So, I've been doing this "cvs-ing" thing and holy cannoli I've saved a ton. I have almost everything The Husband needs for his deployment (toiletry wise) for almost free from cvs-ing. It's unbelievable the savings. I've gotten free toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shower gel, razors, shaving creme, and makeup (not that The Husband will need much mascara in the sandbox). Every penny saved is another penny for the debt.

We've also been selling knick knacks, unneeded furniture, and other miscellaneous things on ebay and craigslist and put all those earnings on the debt. As of right now our debt is down to $45,030. I should get more this weekend from a craigslist sale, and then I'll scrounge around for more things to sell to all those deal seekers. Will keep you updated!

No comments: