Thursday, October 4, 2012

Scratch, ding, and dent booyah!!!

Frugal tip of the day:  ALWAYS and I mean always, check your grocery store's "ding and dent" section, as well as the end caps.

 Today I found these organic milks on clearance for $0.99 each, and they don't even expire for 5 more days!!!  The way we go through milk in this house, 5 days is more than enough to get through it.  This milk is normally $3.99, so that's a great savings!  Also, I found these two splenda's in the ding and dent section because the boxes are a bit smashed up.  The price on these was $1.31 each plus I had two coupons for $1 off any splenda product so I paid a whopping $0.62 for BOTH BOXES!!!  Can you say score?!?!?!  I'm so pleased with today's ding and dent success.  What's the best find you've ever gotten?

No comments: